Buffalo Chicken Dip



Move over Vegetable, Artichoke and Parmesan and Mexican dip, your all history. The most popular low maintenance appetizer amongst my friends would easily be this Buffalo Chicken dip. I can promise you it will be the first thing to go regardless of what else you have on the table. Thanks to Karen, who introduced us to this tangy goodness at a BBQ a few months back. I can't count the number of times I have already made it. I knew it was a winner because after the first bite, we all went in for the kill. We literally attacked this dip. You would have thought it was a eating competition, except I am pretty sure they don't moan at eating competitions. We all did.... and apparently, it's not just a dip, but a condiment as well. My niece smeared it on her burger and Sluggo (the boyfriend) used it to jazz up my bland turkey taco's. If your not a fan of anything with this much kick (although I don't think its that spicy) you can lower the amount of hot sauce and use whatever cheese you like. You literally throw it all in a bowl and bake until bubbly.


Ingredients:
2 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup blue cheese dressing
1 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
1 cup shredded combination pizza cheese (mozzarella or crumbled blue cheese)
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) chicken, drained

Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients and bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and slightly burned around the edges. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.




1 comment:

Raina said...

Yum! I would definitely pull my chair up to this dip and sit there all night eating it. It sounds awesome:)